The ‘decade of action’ is here. While we’ve seen great progress in sustainability over recent years, the science is clear: we aren’t changing fast enough. What the world needs now is sustainability leadership from organisations of all shapes and sizes.
At Edge, we’ve spoken to global experts, reviewed literature and stress tested our ideas to develop 10 principles for sustainability leadership. In this webinar, Edge’s Head of Sustainability Leadership and Communications, Ashleigh Gay, presents our findings into our upcoming research, “What Does Sustainability Leadership Look Like?”
Key topics include:
- Insights on sustainability leadership from experts around the world
- Principles to help your organisation accelerate its journey to sustainability leadership
- Experiences of practitioners in creating and embedding leadership
Ashleigh is joined by some of Australia’s foremost thinkers and doers in an interactive panel discussion. Panellists include:
- Abigail Forsyth, Founder and Managing Director, KeepCup
- Julie Morgan, Executive Director of Environment & Sustainability, Transport for New South Wales
- Kylie Porter, Executive Director, UN Global Compact Network Australia
- Michael Gabadou, Gaea Consulting and former Managing Director, Interface Aus/NZ
- Robyn Parkin, Head of Sustainability, Ethical Partners Funds Management
Enjoy. It will no doubt be an hour well spent!