Achieving an organisation’s social and environmental outcomes requires the development of a clear, cohesive and actionable roadmap that is grounded in science and supported by storytelling. A well-designed strategic document should be underpinned by an inclusive planning process that builds team cohesion, assists in managing internal and external stakeholder expectations and supports your corporate vision. Our strategic planning process leverages one or all the following phases:
- Objective setting and prioritisation: using tools such as materiality assessments and established stakeholder engagement methods we ensure the right breadth of stakeholders are engaged to frame the scope, purpose and outcomes the strategy.
- Ideation: a highly interactive and creative phase aimed at unearthing innovative ideas and organising them into practical, cohesive and conceptual solutions. This phase explores trends and provides a clear picture of the organisation’s strengths, challenges and opportunities.
- Stress testing: to ensure the strategy will stand up to internal and external expectations this phase leverages strategic tools to test against different potential scenarios.
- Action planning: Strategy is only as good as implementation. This phase explores the people, processes and systems needed to realise your strategic targets.
Edge has worked with clients across a wide range of sectors to deliver sustainability strategy advice, from property and aged care to IT and entertainment. Our services in this area also benefit from our rigorous technical analysis – including carbon footprint assessment, Life Cycle Assessment and supply chain analysis – which provides the evidence based for clients’ strategies.
- Materiality assessment
- Strategic framework assessment (SDGs, Bespoke Frameworks)
- Opportunity ideation and prioritisation
- Program design
- Partnership strategies
- Action planning and implementation
- Documentation and design
Max Van Biene
Head of Project Delivery and Principal Consultant
EEAA Sector Sustainability Roadmap
Estia Sustainability Strategy
Nando’s Carbon Footprint & Materiality
Brand Foundations & ESG Materiality
Strategic Sustainability Reporting Roadmap
Interactive Sustainability Strategy
Hammond Care Sustainability Strategy
KFC Australia: Farm to Fork Project
Life Cycle Based Sustainability Strategy for KFC Australia
Sorry, no project in this category.