Informed sustainability strategies start with an understanding what type of environmental and social issues are most important and identifying hotspots in the life cycle, be it specific materials, suppliers or life-cycle stage. Hotspot analysis and benchmarking are important first steps for organisations undertaking thorough materiality assessments and best practice sustainability strategy work.
Our hotspot and benchmarking services are quantitative and delivered by certified life cycle assessment practitioners using international best practice tools, data and methods.
- Supply chain social and environmental hotspot analysis
- Screening life cycle and carbon assessment
- Screening benchmark life cycle assessment
- Detailed product, asset or organisational life cycle assessment
- Comparative life cycle assessment
Dr Joana Almeida
Life Cycle Assessment of UTS Central Building 2
TAP3 LCA Tool Development
Re>Pal Plastic Pallet LCA
KeepCup coffee cup life cycle assessment and benchmark
Re>Pal cradle to cradle life cycle assessment and benchmarking
Godfrey Hirst: Environmental Product Declaration from cradle to grave
New Intercity Fleet: Bid
Sorry, no project in this category.