Informed sustainability strategies start with an understanding what type of environmental and social issues are most important and identifying hotspots in the life cycle, be it specific materials, suppliers or life-cycle stage. Hotspot analysis and benchmarking are important first steps for organisations undertaking thorough materiality assessments and best practice sustainability strategy work.
Our hotspot and benchmarking services are quantitative and delivered by certified life cycle assessment practitioners using international best practice tools, data and methods.
- Supply chain social and environmental hotspot analysis
- Screening life cycle and carbon assessment
- Screening benchmark life cycle assessment
- Detailed product, asset or organisational life cycle assessment
- Comparative life cycle assessment
Dr Joana Almeida