Australia is currently experiencing a boom in infrastructure investment, a trend that’s set to continue throughout this decade and beyond. Sustainable infrastructure – whether it’s social, transport, water or energy – reduces environmental impact and optimizes financial and social impact across construction and operation. When planned effectively, infrastructure should improve the quality of surrounding communities and environment.
Our experience and services can be applied to all stages of the infrastructure lifecycle from business case, through to planning, design, construction, operation and end of life. We pride ourselves on offering cost-effective, innovative, evidence-based and practical solutions to help you meet the challenges of infrastructure today.
- Planning and bid support
- Strategy development
- ISCA rating strategy and advice
- Sustainability analysis and modelling
- Project life cycle assessment and costing
- Climate change risk and adaptation Sustainable procurement advisory
- Social procurement and workforce advisory
- Policy analysis and development
- ISCA rating training and verification
General Manager and Principal Consultant
Sorry, no project in this category.