The visibility of waste generation and the actions you are taking to reduce it, tell a story to the public and can be galvanising for staff and customers. Identifying and implementing the highest value recovery for waste from your business and supply chain is essential to:
- Reduce waste disposal costs
- Meet customer, staff and wider stakeholder expectations around the responsible minimisation and management of waste; and
- Reduce the environmental impacts associated with landfill, pollution and litter
Edge provides the strategy design, education, awareness and communication to ensure that you manage waste and resources effectively to achieve positive environmental outcomes. With a holistic approach to waste and resource recovery, we approach the systemic issues of waste generation whilst also managing its symptoms.
Edge works with Councils, property owners, businesses, the waste sector and product designers to ensure consistency and overall effectiveness of your recycling system. We are also an advisor to ISCA, the GBCA, NABERS and on waste strategy and reduction.
- Waste audits
- NABERS waste assessments
- Waste contract review
- Waste strategy and action plan development
- Staff engagement programmes
- Waste minimisation strategies
- Packaging audit, analysis and opportunities assessment