At Edge, we consider not only the impact of environmental policies, but also how other policies, actions and strategies impact the environment. Our work spans assessing carbon reduction policies to assisting organisations in making informed decisions that have the best outcome from a triple bottom line perspective.
Edge can assist an organisation in better understanding:
- The viability of different options from a financial, social and environmental perspective;
- The full impact of a(n) strategy / option / project on society and the environment, and how can this be accounted for in your options consideration process; and
- The value of non-market goods and services.
We’ve undertaken economic analyses across a range of sectors, including infrastructure, consumer goods, beverage, property and local and state government.
- Economic modelling
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Multi-criteria analysis
- Marginal abatement cost analysis
- Environmental cost / benefit valuation
- Externality assessment
Senior Environmental Economist
Huskee LCA and CBA
Carbon mitigation pathways for infrastructure
Feasibility of EV Charging Stations
Carbon Zero Roadmap, Frasers Group
Charter Hall Science-based Target Development
ARTC Inland Rail ISCA Cost Benefit Analysis
Sorry, no project in this category.