Decades of greenwash has fuelled consumer scepticism and scrutiny in relation to environmental credentials. It is therefore more important than ever that organisations are confident and accurate in their environmental claims. In some instances it can be relevant to declare the climate impact of your organisation, product or service while in some instances, providing carbon neutral products or services may be required or requested by your customers.
Over the last decade, Edge has become one of the world leaders in developing Climate Declarations and Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) that communicate the life cycle footprint of a product or service in clear, consistent and formally agreed format that is backed by science. Developing Climate Declaration and EDPs will help your organisation to:
- Demonstrate that your organisation is playing a part in climate action and meet stakeholders expectations
- Grow customer recognition
- Increase access to tenders and customers seeking low carbon or carbon neutral products and services
- Understand your footprint and find opportunities to save energy and costs;
- Enhance corporate reputation and image
- Connect better with the community and engage employees.
Edge has worked with a range of partners to gain formal Carbon Neutrality Certification by facilitating the purchase of certified carbon offsets and managing the certification process through the Australian Government’s Climate Active programme. Our team includes certified LCA professionals, EPD verifiers, registered Climate Active consultants (Products & Services and Organisations) and carbon experts, with market leading expertise and project experience.
- Climate Declarations
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs)
- Voluntary carbon credit sourcing
- Carbon neutral product, asset or organisational Climate Active certification
CEO and Co-founder