Edge Environment is currently hiring a Senior Consultant – Infrastructure & Property; role requirements and application details are outlined below. We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates.
Status: Full- or part-time, permanent position
Start date: September 2017
About Edge Environment
Edge is a consultancy that helps clients to ingrain sustainability into their cultures, both for responsible and commercial performance. This ensures our client companies deliver business value that is both impressive and inspiring for the communities in which they operate. We are passionate about what we do and the positive impact it can have. Edge is the current recipient of the ISCA organisational leadership award for contribution to infrastructure sustainability.
We are looking for an expert in infrastructure sustainability to join our dynamic team. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to service a growing area within our business while contributing to the fast-evolving infrastructure sustainability agenda. The work will include, but is not limited to, delivering on infrastructure sustainability ratings and associated specialist reports, including resource management, climate change adaptation and innovation. The role will focus primarily on the infrastructure sector with opportunities to work on sustainability projects across the food and fast-moving consumer goods, property, building products and resource recovery sectors.
The right candidate will have:
- A higher-level university degree in sustainability, environmental management or related discipline
- Excellent project management, client management and communication skills
- Intimate knowledge of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) Rating Scheme. Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professionals (ISAP) preferred
- Experience delivering ISCA Design and As-Built ratings for infrastructure projects
- An understanding of construction projects and experience on site will be an advantage
- A confident nature and be excited to work on site on some of the most significant infrastructure projects in Australia
- Existing industry networks and skills in business development
The right candidate will enjoy:
- Continual learning and development at the forefront of sustainability
- Working in small and agile teams with a high level of independence
- Building networks and creating new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively within a team with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
As part of our team you will benefit from:
- Ongoing investment in training and development
- A strong culture of work-life balance including established flexibility arrangements
- Working for a certified B Corp that lives its values
- Opportunities for career development and to influence the direction of the business
- Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience
Applications should be concise and relate directly to the skills/experience outlined above. Responses should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- A CV summarising your relevant employment history, experience and education. Please include contact details for two referees.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6 August 2017. Applicants shortlisted for further assessment will be contacted for an interview.