After the success of the Busting Human Rights and Modern Slavery Myths Webinar, Edge’s Modern Slavery lead, Nicole Thompson, joined a second webinar to answer the questions commonly asked by our clients – how do you prioritise modern slavery risks?
The panel who have extensive experience working with Australian businesses in different sectors, examined how human rights and modern slavery issues sit within the strategic, sustainability and social sustainability agendas and explored how we can address and prioritise the risks of modern slavery in our operations and supply chains.
You can watch the replay here:
It was hosted by Better Sydney in partnership with Edge Environment and FRDM.
- Nicole Thompson, Head of Sustainable & Ethical Procurement at Edge Environment
- Robin Mellon, CEO of Better Sydney, and Project Manager for the Property Council of Australia’s Modern Slavery Supplier Platform
- Susan Mizrahi, Chief Sustainability Officer at Australia Post and Chair of the London Benchmarking Group Steering Committee
- Justin Dillon, CEO and Founder of FRDM and Made In A Free World
- Nicole D’Souza, Ethical Sourcing Manager at Konica Minolta Australia
Contact Nicole to discuss further how you can prioritise or where to start with your modern slavery risks.