Office & Project Coordinator
Status: Full-time position (job-share arrangements available for the right candidate)
Start date: July 2017
About Edge Environment
Edge is a consultancy that helps client companies to ingrain sustainability into their cultures, both for responsible and commercial performance. This helps our clients deliver business value that is both impressive and inspiring for its communities. We are passionate about what we do, and the positive impact it can have.
Edge is looking for an Office & Project Coordinator, a new role created due to significant growth within the business. The Office & Project Coordinator will be at the heart of our team, enabling our consultants to work efficiently and effectively to meet our clients’ needs. The role will report to the Manager of People and Place. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordination of project management, project review, project invoicing and business development systems, in collaboration with project managers and sector leads.
- Management of office spaces, procurement of office supplies (including IT equipment) and associated budgets.
- Management of internal environmental and social reporting (with support from staff).
- Administration of recruitment processes, staff ‘on-boarding’ and ‘disembarking’ processes.
- Administration of staff surveys and review processes.
- Organisation of staff functions and gifts.
- Planning and management of staff travel.
- Ad hoc client-facing event coordination.
- Liaison with Accounts Manager on accounts payable and receivable.
- Management of mail, filing and contracts.
- Prepare bi-weekly financial update reports.
- Update of website and client contact database.
- Support the board by administrating board papers and taking meeting minutes.
You will have:
- A passion for sustainability.
- Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and general IT proficiency.
- A basic understanding of accounting procedures.
- An ability to exert influence over the team and manage change associated with improved office management processes.
As part of our team you will benefit from:
- Ongoing investment in training and development.
- A strong culture of work-life balance including established flexibility arrangements.
- Working for a certified B Corporation that lives our values.
- Opportunities for career development and to influence the direction of the business.
An attractive salary and incentive package is available for the right candidate.
Applications should be concise and relate directly to the skills/experience outlined above. Responses should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- A CV summarising your relevant employment history, experience and education. Please include contact details for two referees.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26 June 2017. Applicants shortlisted for further assessment will be contacted for an interview.