Due to growth in the business Edge Environment is looking for a new team member to join us in 2017. Read on for details about the role and how to apply.
The core responsibility of the role is to deliver high quality sustainability project work for clients across a range of sectors. The candidate will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for new work with clients and developing relationships and proposals that meet client’s needs.
The right person for this role will have:
- Experience in consultancy or client focused interactions
- Working knowledge of existing sustainability tools in infrastructure and property
- A passion for sustainability and will be able to communicate this to others
- Post-graduate level academic qualifications (or equivalent experience) in environmental engineering, environmental science or a similar discipline.
They will enjoy:
- Continual learning and development at the forefront of sustainability
- Working in small and agile teams with a high level of independence
- Building networks and creating new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively within a team with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
As part of our team you will benefit from:
- Ongoing investment in training and development
- A strong culture of work-life balance including established flexibility arrangements
- Working for a certified B Corp that lives our values
- Opportunities for career development and to influence the direction of the business
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Applications should be concise and relate directly to the skills/experience outlined above. Responses should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- A CV summarising your relevant employment history, experience, education and including contact details for two referees
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9th 2017. Applicants shortlisted for further assessment will be contacted for an interview.