Edge Environment is currently hiring a Principal Consultant – Procurement and Strategy; role requirements and application details are outlined below. We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates.
Status: Part-/full-time position, 12 months fixed term (maternity leave cover) with opportunity for extension
Start date: August/September 2017
About Edge Environment
Edge is a consultancy that helps clients to ingrain sustainability into their cultures, both for responsible and commercial performance. This helps our client companies deliver business value that is both impressive and inspiring for the communities in which they operate. We are passionate about what we do and the positive impact it can have.
Edge is seeking an experienced sustainability consultant with a strong industry network and skills in sustainability strategy, sustainable procurement and reporting. The right candidate will have:
- Extensive and up-to-date knowledge of relevant standards, guidelines, certifications and frameworks
- Experience leading high-impact projects
- Experience managing clients and developing business in relevant fields
- Well-developed business and industry relationships
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing teams and contributing to the operation of a business
- Experience in social value, social risk and/or social return on investment
The right candidate will enjoy:
- Continual learning and development at the forefront of sustainability
- Working in a small and agile team with a high level of independence
- Building networks and creating new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively within a team with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
As part of our team, you will benefit from:
- Ongoing investment in training and development
- A strong culture of work-life balance including established flexibility arrangements
- Working for a certified B Corp that lives its values
- Opportunities for career development and to influence the direction of the business
Salary will be dependent on qualifications and experience.
Applications should be concise and relate directly to the skills/experience outlined above. Responses should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- A CV summarising your relevant employment history, experience and education. Please include contact details for two referees.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23 July 2017. Applicants shortlisted for further assessment will be contacted for an interview.