Edge Environment is currently hiring due to significant project wins and planned company growth, with a number of roles available. Our work is varied across a number of sectors including infrastructure, property, building products, food, telecoms and finance. Ideally we would like to hear from candidates with 4-7 years’ experience and those with 1-3 years’ experience who are particularly comfortable with engaging with industry to make a change, sustainability modelling and reporting. If you are interested in working for a sustainability focused company with a strong team then apply using the details outlined below. We look forward to hearing from suitable candidates.
Start date: May 2018
About Edge Environment
Edge is a consultancy that helps clients to ingrain sustainability into their cultures, both for responsible and commercial performance. This ensures our client companies deliver business value that is both impressive and inspiring for the communities in which they operate. We are passionate about what we do and the positive impact it can have. Our corporate values and mission focus on building a sustainable, profitable business based on leadership, environmental protection, integrity, and objectivity, scientific rigor balanced with pragmatism, timeliness, respect, customer focus and fun. We are an award winning consultancy often referred to as best in class.
We are looking for junior and senior sustainability consultants to join our dynamic team. The roles provide a fantastic opportunity to service growing areas within our business while contributing in particular to the fast-evolving infrastructure sustainability agenda. The work will include, but is not limited to, delivering on infrastructure sustainability ratings and associated specialist reports, which include areas of whole of life costing, energy, property, resource management, climate change adaptation and innovation. The roles will focus primarily on the infrastructure, property and construction sectors with opportunities to work on sustainability projects across the food and fast-moving consumer goods, building products, resource recovery and other sectors.
The right candidates will have:
- A higher-level university degree in sustainability, environmental management or related discipline
- Excellent project management, client management and communication skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and Word
- Intimate knowledge of the Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) Rating Scheme. Infrastructure Sustainability Accredited Professionals (ISAP) preferred
- Experience delivering ISCA Design and As-Built ratings for infrastructure projects
- An understanding of construction projects and experience on site will be an advantage
- A confident nature and be excited to work on site on some of the most significant infrastructure projects in Australia
- Existing industry networks and skills in business development
The right candidates will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continual learning and development at the forefront of sustainability
- Working in small and agile teams with a high level of independence and flexibility
- Building networks and creating new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively within a team with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
As part of our team, the candidates will benefit from:
- Ongoing investment in training and development
- A strong culture of work-life balance including established flexibility arrangements
- Working for a certified B Corp that lives its values
- Opportunities for career development and to influence the direction of the business
Applications should be concise and relate directly to the skills/experience outlined above. Responses should include:
- A cover letter (maximum 1 page)
- A CV summarising your relevant employment history, experience and education. Please include contact details for two referees.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com no later than 13 April 2018. Applicants shortlisted for further assessment will be contacted for an interview.